Roaring Fork Development, LLC together with its principals David A. Mueller and Doug Kiggins, have more than 30 years of successful commercial real estate development experience as principal developers, investors and owners of commercial real estate. Our group has successfully closed more than $500 million of real estate transactions.
Past and current projects:
Net Lease Developments
- Walgreens – 35 Locations throughout Oklahoma and Texas
- Tractor Supply – 5 Locations throughout Oklahoma and Texas
- Fast food, banks and other free standing developments
Multifamily / Housing
- Apartments – 568 Units in OKC – Pinehurst Apartments
- Possum Creek Office Building – 25,000 sf High End Office OKC
- BOK Commerce Center – 68,000 SF Office Complex OKC
- Office building ownership and development projects of more than 250,000 square feet throughout Oklahoma City and surrounding markets
- Development service for projects including Edmond Crossing Shoppes, the Shoppes at Veranda and various small shop retail developments
Recent projects include the successful acquisition of the Surgical Hospital of Oklahoma, current redevelopment of the OKC Commerce Center office building and new construction of the first Goldfish Swim School for the Oklahoma market.
Roaring Fork Development, LLC brings a diverse background within real estate transactions and commercial development experience in addition to our expertise in project financings and creative capital structures. We can provide lead development services and project capital for your projects within Oklahoma City and surrounding markets.